Wanna learn a little more about Mary?
Stolen From Marigolds Journal!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
…”edge of such ENglish derivatives as “puerile” and “agriculture” will also help…
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
If I stretch it straight left, the couch. Left and down -Latin Grammar Textbook.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Tango and Cash is presently on and I’m ignoring it.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Isaac asking me if he should shave his eyebrows.
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
I stepped outside to come home from work where I deliver Pizza.
8. What are you wearing?
a white v-neck t-shirt and khaki’s.
9. Did you dream last night?
I don’t think so, but I remember something about cartoon girls trying on dresses.
10. When did you last laugh?
When we were trying to figure out who Terry Hatcher was (she’s a dancer in this stupid movie on TV and we couldn’t remember where we knew her from)
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Mucha print (rolling paper ad from the 20’s), Sandeman poster, various photos of family and old pets, Georgia O’Keefe poster (Iris, 1929), Signed & numbered limited edition Anne Remington Print (Thanksgiving Day Night) which Oberon Covets (HA!), pendulum clock, cd rack, Altoids ad (I custom framed)… Lots of stuff.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Tonight while I was driving, I saw an old guy get “put out” of a bar. He sat at the end of the sidewalk in front of the place, on the ground smoking, for at least an hour. I kept driving by and seeing him there each time.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
14. What is the last film you saw?
God, I think it was 21 grams. I need to get out more. (hint, hint all you eligible bachelors)
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
I’d buy Tibet from China and give it to the Dalai Lama. Or buy lots of land to build 1. a perfect scale re-creation of Tibet for the Tibetans to live in, and 2. a commune for all pagans/chaos magicians/whoever.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
Since I had my son, I cry at the drop of a hat. I’m really emotional, like to the point of forcing back the tears when Bear in the Big Blue House is over.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Demolish ignorance (ethnocentricity/bigotry/fear)
18. Do you like to dance?
19. George Bush:
Has caused me to question my political beliefs, declare myself a liberal, and vote for the first time in my life (this next election -and NOT for Bush).
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Autumn (Janis?) Martin (or Banderas, whenever Antonio gets around to proposing).
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Sebastian Aurelius Martin
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I’d love to.
23. Will you pass on this survey?
No, I don’t like to annoy my friends with quizzes. I’ll just post in on my livejournal!